Friday, July 5

Glamogirl X Amanda Griffin Ad Campaign

One of the great things in the nature of my job, fashion styling, is meeting with creative people.  Ms. Au Mauricio, Make Up Artist, whom I met in one of the Celebrity Living Magazine shoot, booked me for this project, thanks alot Au :) The project is Glamogirl 2013-14 International Ad Campaign, it will be in the magazines, billboards, and in the stores everywhere, wish I can see them in Singapore if I happen to go there this year :) 

The celebrity/model is Ms. Amanda Griffin, its my first time working with her and she's truly, and genuinely nice and real person, and I ADORE her crazy all natural diet!  


We have several story themes and layouts here, which is by the way very lovely and I'm quite happy with the team collaboration.  Here is just natural, beauty, ethereal, divine shot! 

 Quirky Fun, Carefree Girl



 Jetsetter, and StyleSetter Gal


 Punk Rock Chic

Check out samples from the site www.glamogirl.com




And for CLEO Magazine in Singapore, as well with Cosmopolitan and Women's Weekly Singapore!


Cheers to the  creative team:

Photography: Mau Mauricio

Head Stylist: Jear De Mc Cuttac
Senior Stylist: Kaye Awatin, Bianca Sing
Junior Stylist: Altaire Bautista, JM Villanueva

Make Up: Au Mauricio
Hair: Inyaki Yuson
Model: Amanda Griffin


No comments:

Post a Comment