Sunday, September 23

Celebrity Living Mag: Sen Chiz Escudero

It's September, and I'm so excited to share with you my latest feature in Celebrity Living Magazine.  I styled Sen. Chiz Escudero last July with a preview on the cover!

Check it out! Gwen Zamora on the cover!
Editorial Assistant Mitcelle Carag interviewing Sen. Chiz.  At first, I'm so intimidated because of his strong personality and of course, his intelligence.
His very cozy, and classy Filipino-themed home.

As the shoot progresses, I feel a little comfortable with him already since he started cracking jokes in between shots and candidly asked funny questions.
Thanks to the styling team :) I MISSED YOU KAT!
The dolled up team :) with Cai :) 
John and Joy - photographer, and art director
So ecstatic as well, since this issue we are all featured here my bessy Aisa Ipac and our very own intern, and now,full bloomed stylist Kaye Awatin.  We are so proud of you gurl! :) Check out the stylists contributor section :) 
Also, the inlay photos include the behind the scene, and so ngiting ngiti during this time, where Sen. Chiz rummage my pulls to buy clothes.  He ended up  buying 2 Zara tops and 2 Blue Inc - cool choice! :) Marketing should be giving me discounts, I'm always getting their items sold! Lols!

Lastly, I'm also featured in the contributors page, how neat is that! Thanks alot Celebrity Living for the feature.  So blessed and honored to be part of the Sept issue!  

My shoutout thanks to my former QA Manger Erwin Perez as well, for allowing me to take leaves every Monday to attend my fashion styling class in Fashion Institute of the Philippines - Ortigas last Aug 2010.  Syempre, my entire QA and Risk team - Dani, Pat, Ken and Cez, for covering my shifts while I'm studying :)  I'm truly grateful to the people around me! God bless you guys!

Check out the final layouts, as seen on the magazine! Hope you like it :)  


  


Additional photos, sorry, cute nya dito eh! :) 


Thanks alot Celebrity Living Magazine, and the team! Cheers!

Photography: John Ocampo
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac
Styling Associate: Kat Valdez
Styling Assistant: Marcial De Mc Cuttac + Janver Celestino
Grooming: Jo Chan + Erny Glenn of Creations Salon

Words: Michelle Carag
Art Direction: Joy Basa

No comments:

Post a Comment