Sunday, July 14

Pinoy Mag X Alden Richards X Kimpoy Feliciano

Ok, got some kilig moments for this time.  Pinoy Magazine Covers Alden Richards, ok, fine, I used to saw him in Gold's Gym Alabang so I'm not really stars trucked to him but I kinda like this dude! He's cool and very humble!  Check out the 3 layout shoot, I know, I got so bitin, and he's one of the new faces of Folded and Hung as well!

Thanks Folded and Hung for the clothes, and Flying Dutchman Shoes for the pulls!

Photography: Darrel Pobre
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac
Styling Associates: Kaye Awatin, Kim Barik
Make Up: Ruth Spence
Hair: JP Steven

Special thanks to Annie and Ayelski for the trust! 


After the first set, Aldens, of course, the styling team had our photo session as well! Thanks Kaye and Kim!





My favorite layout, of course, I had to personally style 1 layout of him #kilig! 

2nd set is Kimpoy's shoot.  Check out the final outtakes! Enjoy guys :) 
We wanted to make a touch of Fall/Winter Season Trend thus he's kinda covered and more of the darker toned colors! 
See the otherside of Kimpoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment