Saturday, December 1

PM: Kimpoy Feliciano - Director's Cut


Kimpoy Feliciano is September issue of Pinoy Magazine.  Quite surprised he has 400K+++ twitter followers so I kinda get so curious with this guy.  So, when Annie asked if I can style him for the cover, you know the answer, I love Annie and Ayels! I know its late but I guess, very timely for Kimpoy's launching his self-titled debut album.

Check out the Photographer's Cut - final layouts! 
The styling team prep 4 looks for this shoot, together with Kaye Awatin and Angela Sarmiento.  We split the 4 looks and I styled for this 1st look (below)! Uber thanks Topman for the overall clothing provider for the shoot! I just love this sweater :) and polka dot polo :) 
Collab styling: Me and Kaye. Asked Kay to use this Varsity Jacket from Flying Dutchman :) 
Thanks Sebago for the uber cool shoes! You can check out their tri-color collection! Feel bad that I didn't get this green-blue-yellow boatshoes :( its now OOS, but don't worry they have new other colors.  Each color - collection is limited, few pieces only! Styling team thanks also Flying Dutchman for the cool Varsity Jack! Asting ni Kimpoy dito! 
 Styled by Kaye
 Styled by Angela
 Since I wasn't able to had a shot with Kimpoy on the first look, well, here, better late than never :) Kasi may mga solo shot din mga interns ko sa ilalim :) 


Kaye ha, infair, paraho kayo naka Varsity jack :) Sweet coincidence.

Check out the official teaser and cover below!

Photography: Darrel Pobre
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac
Styling Associates: Kaye Awatin and Angela Sarmiento
Grooming: Ruth Spence

Special thanks: Topman, Sebago and Fyling Dutchman

Up Next: PFW SS13 Best in Show 

No comments:

Post a Comment