Thursday, July 10

Beauty Editorial: Mari X Joyce

So good to be back! I'd love working with new people and when Make Up Artist Joyce Platon asked if I'm free to style for a beauty editorial shoot, I said Yes! Plus it's working my first with Photographer Terence Angsioco and Model Mari Henud. I say, sometimes beauty editorial can be tricky especially if you want to go overboard, but for this set, I just want to make it very editorial-commercial since this will be of use to Joyce and Mari's blog.

Check out the layouts and special thanks to Christopher Muna for the statement pieces.
When starting a beauty editorial, its wise, convenient and practical to start with a natural or almost no make up look, fresh and young! 

Best Pick!




Photographer: Terence Angsioco
Make Up: Joyce Platon
Model: Mari Henud
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac & Tim Diagone

My Fave!

#beautyeditorial #styling #teamJearDMC


No comments:

Post a Comment