Sunday, December 22

Style Weekend: Rhian Ramos

Finally, it feels good to be back in writing, after the my 1st write up for Manila Bulletin, I'm much more focused on mapping my goals and personal aspiration.  But first, here's the long overdue cover and editorial I styled with my bessy Aisa Ipac!

Style Weekend: released last Nov 1, 2013 ~  Special thanks to Ms Lana, ever supportive, and to the SW team for the continuous support and trust.
My fave layout! 

Photography: Rxandy Capinpin
Photography Asst: Jerby Tebelin + AG De Mesa
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac + Aisa Ipac
Styling Assistants: Cara F. Obligado, Gracie Millan, Czarina 
Hair: Mark Familara
Make Up: Raf Manosca of MAC 

Another Fave layout.

The menswear fabric - print has been the Fall's 2013 Trend and me and Pax wish to toughen Rhian in contrast to her usual sweet, girly, and very commercial look.  Check out the rest of the layouts and let us know what you think?





                      Special thanks to: Mc Larens for the location.


Learned some lessons in life recently and sometimes you just need to suck it up and just be strong.  More post on the coming week, for one, its already a yearend, so I have a lot of catching up to do!  

Can't wait to share you a BIG BANG for 2014! 
Clues #primetimeprincess (meaning 2 of them) #internationpopstar ( plus Iconic Photographer )  #food/lifestyleblogger ( coming very soon )

Just a few kick for now! 

Until next, cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment