Tuesday, March 13

Ford Supermodel: Danica in Tribal Beat

Every PFW, its haven for models here, and luckily Ms. Danica Magpantay, Ford Super Model of the World 2011 is here in the Philippines as well. This another privelege that I took from a very accommodating Mr. Allan Acosta from CalCarrie's. Aisa Ipac loves Danica so much that wanted to costyle with me. We initially wanted this to be very Tribal inspired editorial, more of prints, very ethnic, bosquejo-ish, raw but with a modern touch. The Tribal Beat editorial team is:



Photography: Ryan Sulit



Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac & Aisa Ipac



Styling associates: Bianca Sing, Keigh Jalbuena, Kristin Cornejo & Ava Te


Make Up: Joyce Platon + Hair: Dave Gnora
Nails: Beauty & Butter
Model: Danica Magpantay of Cal Carrie's
Location: PSID Exhibit

Aisa and I split the 8 layouts, and here is my spreads:

I want to escape from the wild print thus, I wanted to focus on the tribal print clutch ;)






Very raw, sugarcane effect, labor in action...



Aisa's Set:



















I love the eccentric beauty of Danica that makes the shoot very editorial! Magazine na to!















Congratulations to the team, and for more behind the scene actions, here is the video link:








Enjoy! Good News, last of my pendings ;) New post over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment