Friday, March 9

Summer Print: Pre-summer Feat

I just love this specific editorial we did that I felt it so simple, and I wanted to feature the upcoming trends of Homme SS2012. Prints and shorts, where I called this as short coming focusing on the short itself and the prints, of course.



Check out our collaboration, with fashion photographer Enzo Mondejar.

I bought this top on thrifted shop and supposed to be a gift to my mom. I love the print so much that I claimed it instead, hahaha. Binilhan ko na lang si Mama. ;)


To break the print domination, I inserted printed shirt for a more casual look.





I just love the treatment and the feel of the final result. Cheers to the entire team!




To die for print!



I used the top reversed! and it looks more print oriented.



Photography: Enzo Mondejar

Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac

Asst. Styling: Kristin Cornejo

Grooming: Melu-Jean Apostol



Location: Vivere Hotel, Alabang



Up Next: Top 10 PFW SS2012 Collections

No comments:

Post a Comment