Friday, August 12

Androgyny

I've been planning to shoot the masculine-feminine theme but I can't push the shoot since I want to have more suits and tailored ones. Paul Smith SS2011 is one of the noted looks I'm hunting to draft a final concept.


When I got booked in Vivere Hotel Alabang I planned to do 3 editorials since it's just in my area plus the cozy of shooting in a Hotel. I truly appreciate the staff and especially Ms. Elvie Quiazon, General Manager of Vivere for such generous accommodation, plus she assisted us with super sweet Ms. Fritz in the entire shoot.


This was released after 3 days of shoot, since I noticed last week of July, that Preview, Mega, and Sense & Style Mag has the same inspiration look! What a coincidence! Thus, to release it first here it goes!


Released in Manila Bulletin Lifestyle Fashion Section, last Friday, 05 Aug 2011. Read on...

My Fave!


Thanks Mango for the usual support, anytime, everytime!












I want to play a little range from suits, tailors, a little dress with a coat!


Pre-released as teaser!



That's all folks!



Photography: Patrick Segovia

Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac

Hair: Jay Wee

Make Up: Katchie Mejias

Asst. Styling: Pabby De Mc Cuttac + Kim Delos Santos
Model: Erica of Mercator



Location: Vivere Hotel Alabang

No comments:

Post a Comment