Monday, July 23

Celebrity Living Mag ft. Lance Raymundo

Cai Garcia, Editorial Coordinator, called me last May, to style Lance Raymundo for Celebrity Living Magazine July issue.  I was recommended by my bestbud Aisa Ipac, and indeed, its another 1st among my styling stint with them. Thanks alot Bessy!

I pulled from Zara Men, Ben Sherman, Wade and 101 New York for the shoot, though its just 3 layouts, its always wise to have edited options, and to impress for 1st gig!

See our behind the scene out takes and the team behind the lovely shoot :)
Art director, Kriscel Go and intern, me and sitting editor, Apple Ocampo

Reporter Jordan Gonzalez, and John See, Make Up artist. 

My options, love the rack so convenient!  Peg wasn't sent on time for my early pulls, thus I referred the looks on the AW2012 trends and the personal style of Lance. 
Getting Dolled up!
Love styling men since I just have all the accessories, no need to pull! 
Interviewing and the same time getting the out of the bed look hair!

Check out below, the final layouts in the mag, bear with me on the resolution, I just shot it direct from the print :) Will update once the hi-res is received.
 Love the color blocking yet, very monochromatic! Check out the leopard loafers! Kabog! Thanks Zara and Wade for the look!
 Its the relaxed look in the pool! Love his own sandals!  The Spaces Section featured about the house details, and the celebrity's free-spirited lifestyle.

At his own room! Checks fit him perfectly! I had a blast in this shoot, cause the entire shoot, Lance loved all the looks, from shoes to the shirts, no changes!  Thanks Lance!

Photography: John Ocampo
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac
Assistant: Dan Angelo
Grooming: Harley Sy and John See by Creations

Thanks alot Celebrity Living Mag and Cai! 

Until Next Adventure guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment