Saturday, July 28

Ola Bella Rocca!

Last Jul 15-17, I had a prenup shoot with Darz, Vil and Kuya R.  Part 2 of the location shoot, where the couple Ms. Girlie and Mr. Edison wanted it to be shot in their hometown in Boac, Marinduque.

Original plan is actually to just style them in the studio, but Ms Girlie booked me upfront during the meeting for the location shoot, and here's the adventure I won't forget.
Mariones figures as souvenirs in Boac Hotel.

1st layout in the Boac Church.

Boac Church rooftop.
Day 2: Destination Bella Rocca Island - 3 more layouts
We need to take a speedboat for like 5-8mins for the island, how cool is that right?
Closer view of the landscape of Bella Rocca Villas.

As soon as you step down in the hotel, a heartwarming greeting thru song and dance by the staff.

 And let the shoot begin!  Sorry, I can't post some of the other layouts yet :)
 We even went to one of the private Villa for the shoot!
 It has its own pool! Taray!
Last layout, pool shot. Videography team is there as well to capture the moments.


After the shoot, I envy Darz and Vil enjoying the pool. Little they know, I got all my trunks in my bag thus I dive in as well.  The Astig shot!


The Beki Shot! Lols!

 3rd/Last day:  FREE TIME.  Bella Rocca offers free kayak, Kuya R woke up around 7am to enjoy the Kayak. I have no plans of joining since I just wanted to dip in the pool.

Aaron (videogrpahy team) is such a cool company and asked me to row with him.  I brave myself, 1st time in Kayaking and I thought, why not!  Techniques: stay calm and balanced, extend hands in the row for more power in rowing.  Lastly, extend legs and slightly slant your back for ab workout as well.

 Kuya R and April. Bakit ganun kuya guide, maganda kuha nila, cam ko to diba? 

Say bye bye to the island, while waiting for our speedboat.  Naman, Darz and I had some OOTD (outfit of the day) shoot 
POST SCRIPT:  I had a blast in this experience, mixing work and pleasure is such a treat.  The couple - Ms Girlie and Mr. Edison were really superb company.  Honestly, I know they are rich but still they are so grounded and even joined us in every meal conversation.  They shared life experiences and you can really feel the sincerity of this people.  Works really become light, easy, fun and creative if the people surrounds you possesses that great/positive energy! 

Catch my next post! You'll gonna freak out! Lols!


No comments:

Post a Comment