Tuesday, October 30

Celebrity Living Mag Oct - Rufa Mae Quinto


Before the Oct finally ends, I just want to share to you my FIRST Cover with Celebrity Living Magazine.  When PR, Ms. Lana asked if I can style Rufa Mae Quinto for Celebrity Living Magazine October Issue cover, I tried to control my excitement because I'm such a follower to her during her B movies.

Check our her loft and the super fun shoot ever I had with the magazine.


And the cover! This is actually a long gown by Anthony Ramirez and we just put a clip behind it so it would still look a little more of chic than dressy for a cover.  Special thanks to Ms. Denise of Primadonna Shoes! 

Photography: John Ocampo
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac
Styling Associate: Kai Macabata + Angela Sarmiento
Make Up: Omar Ermita + Hair: Mark Qua

Words: Michelle Carag
Art Direction: Joy Basa
Editors: Sophie Menor + Grace Romero

All accessories from Parfois! Check out her Christian Louboutin Shoes, amongst my fave shoes on her personal designer shoes collection :) 




Option for the opener or intro page.  We already know Rufa but for this shoot we wanted to pump up the chicness, since its given she's sexy and we don't want to stress that in here :) 
I just love her, though the shoot took a little bit of time, she still manages to butt in some jokes and some funny stuff.  The team adore her so much :) Thanks Promod for the printed top! 

Yes, eto yun! Every change of poses, the very candid Rufa always bring some smiles and Yes (Rufa) expression. 
And there you go! Her shoe collections from Chanel, Prada, MiuMiu to Christian Louboutin to Gucci to Versace... and she's wearing one of her fave studded heel MiuMiu :) Jacket from Miss Selfridge, and Yellow python print top from Louis Claparols of Myth.

After the shoot, we have some break, and I requested her to act as if she's kissing me and its seems I'm in doubt! I just love the entire acting scene we have here, LOLS!   THANKS ALOT RUFA! God bless and I know you are really a nice person! 

Thanks again to the CL TEAM - Mitch, Joy, Sophie, John, and Grace and Ms. Lana! 

Of course, pahabol pa ang OOTD look.  Thanks alot Cial!

Special thanks to my styling partners for the day - Angela Sarmiento, and Kai Macabata! Hope you enjoyed the styling guys! Until NEXT!


UP NEXT NA TALAGA! My HOMETOWN Bacolod Vacay

No comments:

Post a Comment