Sunday, October 28

MB: Pale Fire

Christine Day Lorico, photographer-friend, messaged me if I can style for a advertorial of an alcoholic brand, syempre gora na ako! I love Tin's works for the Nth time, and who can't?  

For more samples of her works, check out her site:


During the pull, I already considering doing another editorial and wanted to surprise her since I know the model already Ciane from IM Agency which I have worked with her before. But since she's not the photographer in the advertorial shoot, different story to post soon, I told Tin to just bring her camera in case!

Until, the day on the shoot, we agreed if we can do the fashion editorial shoot after convincing Ciane and Priscila, booker from IM Agency, and here it is, after so long, lols! 


Our story for this is just basic blacks and gray tones for very sleek, casual-formal chic look.  Clean, nice cuts, little sexy editorial.
She looks like Demi here :) 
All accessories from Parfois

Don't you just love this? All from Folded and Hung

I styled with the ever reliable and efficient Kaye Awatin.

Check her works and blog here:

www.thestyleflux.blogspot.com

My Best Pick!

Thanks to Promod for this look!


Thanks Oxgygen! Edgy lang!



Here's the actual release in Manila Bulletin Fashion Section, Friday, 19 Oct, FULL SPREAD! Thanks alot MB, Ms Joyce and Caloy for the support.



Photography: Christine Day Lorico
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac + Kaye Awatin
Hair/Make up: Kaycee Lim

Model: Ciane of IM Agency




No comments:

Post a Comment