Monday, November 19

MB: Uniqlo FW 2012 Advertorial

It's Uniqlo FW2012 Advertorial for Manila Bulletin Fashion Section!  New store will be opened, TODAY, 16 Nov, its in SM North! New pieces from Fall collection is set to be available on the store and some here in the editorial.

Check out the release today, Friday, 16 Nov 12, in Manila Bulletin Fashion Section!

My fave :) 
 While Hanna is doing the make up, and Katchie the hair... I'm prepping my outfit shoot with Kaye :) 
Had my hair curl as well.  Uber thanks Katch :) 


Of course, group shot! I always miss this! Thanks Uniqlo and The PR Team :) 


Holiday inspired 

Ideal colors for the season :) 

Will be definitely checking new collections in Uniqlo SM North guys :) See you!

Uniqlo Heatech - signature looks 
We wanted this very natural, happy, shoot :) I just love this charcoal coat :) 

Right after the release the PR Team, headed by Ms Che, emailed me that the client is super super happy with the styling.

Kudos team! :)


Photography: Rxandy Capinpin
Photography Assistants: Jerby Tebelin + Ace Dela Pena
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac
Styling Associates: Kaye Awatin + Bianca Sing

Make Up: Hanna Pechon of Shu Uemura
Hair: Katchie Mejias of L'Oreal Professionel
Models: Amber + Gino

Special Thanks:
Ms. Cherry Lim, and Caloy 

No comments:

Post a Comment