Sunday, November 4

PinoyMag X Karylle Cover Shoot

Pinoy Magazine featured Karylle on the cover for the month of September.  We shot it around Aug and I'm so excited to style her as well.  Sharing you guys, below, some final additional layouts not yet seen before :) 

First Look! Thanks to Love Diva for the fab accessories :) 

White and blue deep V dress and lilac vest Xernan Orticio of Myth! Red studded belt from Joel Escober of Myth 

 My fave is the 3rd look - Utilitarian chic. 

Pakak! Bongga si ate parang magazine cover lang :) Achieve! 

Of course, we wont miss the fun from L-R - huge thanks to Daniela Jose and Kat Valdez for my styling partners for the day shoot, me, Ayels, and Annie, Jp - Hairstylist, Darrel - Photog, and the rest of the team :) 

Syempre, aaura ako solo si ateng! Goodluck for more projects and soon collaboration Karylle! I had fun! Superb :) 




UP NEXT: Bacolod Vacay - Masskara Festival 


No comments:

Post a Comment