Thursday, July 4

CL X Shawn Weinstein X DJ Vince Golangco

I'm back finally, after some super alot of backlog posts! I don't want make a promise but just believe I have queued some posts already that every somehow 3-4 days there will be auto post! Thank you blogspot for this, GENIUS!  

Though its a late post, I'm still excited to show what's happening of this shoot! It's Celebrity Living Magazine Dec-Jan Issue, Regine Toletino on the cover.   I got 2 celebrity/personalities in this issue, Basketball Player Shawn Weinstein and DJ/Blogger Vince Golangco.  

It's not a cover, yes, but I always love working with this team, thus I'm not really picky to the projects since I take it a challenge and an opportunity even how small or big the styling project is!  What I see in this is people who has different story that surprisingly can really inspire/motivate you and these are REAL people in the public eyes!







Wait up on the next post, SO EXCITING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment