Sunday, May 13

Family Day and MORE!

Last May 1, Labor Day, ironic, is my first day as a full time fashion stylist, since as our company Diageo Phils. have been sold to another liquor industry and I thought why not push through my passion for fashion.  After all, I've been a Chemist/Quality Assurance Coordinator for almost 9 years now.

Day 2, May 2, I'm starting doing pulls for Bryan Termulo's album shoot, he's one of the Boys are Boys (BRB) member in regular mainstay in ASAP.  Then, my bestbud Sheryll, one of my former QA team in Diageo, and now in Uniliver, texted me that she and Van (also a former QA teammate) were in Festival and plan to meet me and have dinner in ATC.
 Mary Grace, ATC: Vic, Vienne, Van, me and Sheryll.  It's like QA mini reunion.  I terribly missed these moments :) 

May 3, I planned to have a thanks giving and somehow a great time to bond for the family.  We decided to go to Tagaytay, but since its late and wanting to avoid traffic we shifted to Seafood Market, Macapagal.  I just love Dampa even back then in Paranaque.  Been working in a manufacturing industry, where you don't have more options in canteen food, thus seafood is a breather!
Mom, Ate Vi (My brother's Wife), Marcial (kuya), Me, Ate Cecil (Ate Vi's bestbud), Mymy (niece), and mymy's cousins.
I even ordered chopseuy for myself alone.  Damot!  
 Love tempura, and sinigang sa miso... :)   After eating, Marcial and I went out to check out the area, and we passed thru this Ciocolato Cakehouse.  
They have cute cupcakes and minicakes.  We bought 3 cupcakes and have it some greeting's as post Mother's day celeb next week.  Sorry for the blur, nagmamadali si ate magsara :) 
Here's the store interior so Kerker! :) Free hugs!  

 My mom's cupcake :) Yummy :) 
Before I end this up! Check out a little BTS for an upcoming Bryan Termulo's album shoot :)  I'm so excited to share it you!
Congrats as well to the Angeline's Concert last night in La Salle Bacolod with with BRB.  Congrats!


 Let me know how you rate Bryan's porma :) 
 Until next time :) Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment