Friday, May 11

Sam + Julie = LOVE

When Editor In Chief, Annie Medina called me to style for Sam Concepcion and Julie Ann San Jose, I immediately say YES!  Though honestly, I don't know them but hey since I believe Pinoy Magazine choices for up and coming artists, I think why not.  

Here are just some of the BTS and the final layout for the release.
Sam is cool dude and I kinda like this man's attitude.  Fun and so humble!

 Some of the additional layouts, where I just love styling him kasi bata at game sa pormahan! Apology on just so few photos to post, I haven't gotten other final layouts yet, but I'll post it as soon as I have it :) and there will be more fun BTS on the next shoot since I bought a cam already :) 
Love this print on print on Julie.  She's so just talented and I believe she'll go far! 

Here is the final release of the cover shoot!

This is a back to back cover feat. Sam and Julie - Samlie, released for the month of April 2012!



AND Julie for the month of May 2012 Cover!


Thanks alot Pinoy Magazine for this wonderful opportunities! Until next time! Xian Lim na ba?

Ohhh I'm so excited!


Photography: Darrel Pobre
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac
Styling Associate: Kaye Awatin + Bianca Sing
Hair/make up: Nina Dumpa

No comments:

Post a Comment