Tuesday, May 15

Laserlight! MB: Summer Special

IT's SUMMER! and its hot! And who can't resist to do a swimwear editorial? But this year its quite a challenge, if you I have to beat this, from last year pool party eds! See below!
It's Manila Bulletin's Summer Special 2011! And this year I need to beat this! 

I told Rxandy that I wanted to have it super fun, crazy props, balloons, party poppers, colorful pool props and everything! I started calling party needs company to do it, and it seems, not doable with the tight budget and very restraint time, I need to prep for Plan B.  I invited Kaye Awatin and Kristin Cornejo to help me out  in this big shoot! And how I love these girls' enthusiasm on my concept.

Check out our little BTS! Thanks Kristin for it :) 

 Pool party in the bed! Swimwear and with hot guys and gals! BOOM lang!
 Ay, Pax, who's this nga ulit? Lols! Trivia: Carlo Sawit is guy in McDo's hooray for today tv ad - click the link - MCDO TV AD  NOTE: He's not singing the song here! Hay! Lols
 Though they from different agency, I love Louisse and Kristell's goofing around here :) Such a bliss working with these people! NO ATTITUDE!
 After the shoot, just waiting for the cart! Dapat happy, bakit si Kaye uma-AURA dito? Anong ganap? Lols
Of course, we need an outfit shoot! We never talked about what to wear but it seems every shoot we have like 4 out of 6, we have either same color or combos in match! Lols!

Check out the final layouts, released last May 4, in Manila Bulletin Fashion Section! Thanks alot Ms. Joyce, and Caloy for the unwavering support!  

 I love how Rxandy made these laserlights to make it more fun, exciting, and right ON to the concept! Ikaw na talaga Madam Rx! 

 Trivia: Kristell and Steve are real life couple. CUTE! 
 DARNA ang peg dito! 
 Anong sinabi ng Tribal/Print/Color dito! :) 
Getting HOT in here! Iced tea please! :) 

Kudos to the team! Alam nyo yan!

Photography: Rxandy Capinpin
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac
Styling Associates: Kaye Awatin + Kristin Cornejo
Hair: Katchie Mejias of L'Oreal Professionnel
Make Up: Hanna Pechon of Shu Eumura
Production Assitant: Nikki Betos

Models: KRISTELL, MARTINA and STEVEN at
Reco; LOUISSE and CARLO at Mercator


Location: Premier F1 Hotel, Bonifacio Global City
Special thanks to Premier F1 Hotel.
For more details, call 928 9888

No comments:

Post a Comment